Welcome to Art Holidays in Dorset. We are located just 500m from the attractive Boscombe seafront and pier.
At Art Holidays in Dorset there is a house-party atmosphere where your art, enjoyment and comfort are of prime importance and nothing is too much trouble to ensure that you enjoy your art break to the full. All abilities are welcome.
Being set close to the Medieval town of Christchurch and the New Forest, Art Holidays in Dorset can offer artists some of the most interesting subject matter on which to base their drawings or paintings. The hotel is entirely dedicated to Art Holidays and this is John and Christine’s 11th year of running Art Holidays in Dorset. Chris is an avid artist and John, who’s a fabulous cook are perfectly in tune with understanding the needs of Art Holiday visitors.
The hotel has a well equipped studio which offers a peaceful retreat or alternative to the many outdoor excursions that are offered. All our art holidays include:
- Professional, supportive tutors
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation, including ground floor rooms, in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- Attractive, sheltered courtyard
- No single supplement
- Small groups to ensure adequate one-to-one tuition
- Stunning locations, mostly easy, level walking
- All breaks include full board and wine
- Well equipped in-house studio
- Delicious home-cooked food
You can view or download our exciting new 2017 brochure below
or you can call John or Christine 01202 393234 or email email@example.com for a copy to be sent to you
DON’T FORGET OUR SUPER ‘DOUBLE UP DEAL’ WHICH CAN SAVE YOU £169 PLUS A FREE NIGHT’S DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST. OH, AND CHECK OUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE – ALWAYS SOME TASTY MORSEL THERE TO WHET YOUR ARTISTIC APPETITE!